don't forget to check out our new guest blog post!
TRACK YOUR PACKAGE
- Once the shipping label is printed, an e-mail with tracking information will be sent to the given email address.
- Most of our boxes are shipped via UPS, while smaller packages are shipped via USPS Priority (4-8 days during the holidays). If you have specifications, please leave a note in the "Additional Notes" section while checking out.
- We give top priority to express orders and will ship the same day if order is placed by 12am Pacific Standard time. We do not ship on holidays or weekends. We are closed Saturdays and Sundays.
- If you wish to expedite your package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you place your order. If you email us after 5:00pm on Friday or during the weekend we will get back to you Monday. Our customer service rep will provide you with delivery options and a pricing quote. The difference in the shipping costs you paid at checkout and those paid to cover the expediting will be invoiced through PayPal.
- We ship Internationally to many countries. Please be aware that customs and duties taxes may be charged by your country upon arrival. Nenaandco.com is not responsible for these fees and cannot determine how much they will be. These taxes are determined by the destination country and are NOT included in your shipping costs. All duties and taxes must be paid at time of delivery.
PO BOXES & APO'S
- Yes, we do ship to PO Boxes & APO's. Please make a note at checkout for us to ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- If you would like to cancel an order please contact us as quickly as possible at email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate you. Unfortunately, because our order fulfillment process is designed to get the order to you as quickly as possible, we cannot guarantee we will be able to cancel an order once it has been placed.
- We charge a 15% RESTOCKING FEE for all refused packages. If a customer decides to refuse a shipment from us, they are still responsible for the original shipping charges, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to Nena & Co. HQ.
- This amount will be subtracted from the refund total when received. In the event that the cost of the shipping, duties and taxes exceeds the cost of the merchandise, the customer's credit card will be charged any additional fees that are incurred for the refused package.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
- Occasionally customers enter an incorrect address at checkout. If you have made an error please be sure to contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee that the change can be made, but we will do our best! Unfortunately, we cannot change the address after it has shipped.
RETURN TO SENDER
- Return to sender packages are those that are returned back to us as undeliverable. All return to sender charges will be passed on to the customer. All of our packages are insured. High value packages may require a signature upon delivery. UPS & USPS will generally make 3 delivery attempts before they mark the package "return to sender". If there is an error in the shipping address causing the package to be returned, there will be a charge to resend to the corrected address. Please review your shipping address carefully before you submit your order. If you see a problem and need us to fix the address please contact us as soon as possible.
- Sales tax is only charged to orders shipped within the state of Utah.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES IN TRANSIT
- Nena & Co. is not responsible for damages that may occur to merchandise during shipping, including merchandise that is lost in transit. We suggest sending returns with proof of delivery.
- Nena & Co. is not responsible for damages that may occur during care for merchandise; including but not limited to washing, drying and/or dry cleaning.