Shipping | Returns | Exchanges
- UPS Ground: delivers 5-10 business days after processing.
- UPS 2nd Day Air Select: delivers 2-3 business days after processing.
- UPS Next Day Air: delivers the next business day after processing.
- USPS First Class Mail (small packages): delivers 2-3 business days after processing
- USPS Priority Express (small packages): 2-4 business days
- We give top priority to express orders and will ship the same day if order is placed by 9am PST. We do not ship on holidays or weekends. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays, and on national holidays.
- If you wish to expedite your package, please email email@example.com as soon as you place your order. If you email us after 3:00pm on Fridays or during the weekend we will get back to you Monday. Our customer service team will provide you with delivery options and a pricing quote. The difference in the shipping costs you paid at checkout and those paid to cover the expediting will be invoiced through PayPal.
- We ship Internationally to many countries. Please be aware that customs and duties taxes may be charged by your country upon arrival. Nena & Co. is not responsible for these fees and cannot determine how much they will be. These taxes are determined by the destination country and are not included in your shipping costs. All duties and taxes must be paid at time of delivery.
- Nena & Co abides by all national and international laws. We do not pay custom duties or VAT on any product purchased through our website. These charges are not included in the price of our products. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to find out the laws in your own country and to pay all custom charges, duties, or VAT. We will not falsify the customs documents either.
- Once you have submitted your order and it has been processed we cannot combine it with any other open orders.
PO BOXES & APO'S
- Yes, we do ship to PO Boxes & APO's. Please make a note at checkout for us to ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- We charge a 10% restocking fee for all refused packages. If a customer decides to refuse a shipment from us, they are still responsible for the original shipping charges, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to Nena & Co. HQ.
- This amount will be subtracted from the refund total when received. In the event that the cost of the shipping, duties and taxes exceeds the cost of the merchandise, the customer's credit card will be charged any additional fees that are incurred for the refused package.
RETURN TO SENDER
- Return to sender packages are those that are returned back to us as undeliverable. All return to sender charges will be passed on to the customer. All of our packages are insured. High value packages may require a signature upon delivery. UPS & USPS will generally make 3 delivery attempts before they mark the package "return to sender". If there is an error in the shipping address causing the package to be returned, there will be a charge to resend to the corrected address. Please review your shipping address carefully before you submit your order. If you see a problem and need us to fix the address please contact us as soon as possible.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES IN TRANSIT
- Nena & Co. is not responsible for damages that may occur to merchandise during shipping, including merchandise that is lost in transit. We suggest sending returns with proof of delivery.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 72 business hours for a response. Be sure to include your name, and order number in the subject line of the email. Return Authorizations are given via e-mail only. We do not issue RA numbers over the phone.
- Returns sent back to us within 15 days of receiving the item are eligible for a refund.
- A 10% restocking fee will be charged to all returned orders.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All orders placed with a promotional sale, discount code, or are pre-marked down are final sale. These items are not eligible for return.
- Stained or used merchandise will be denied for return. Items must be returned to us in resell-able condition. Items that do not meet our requirements will be shipped back to the customer at their own expense.
- All items are inspected for quality control prior to shipment. Many items from our One Of A Kind Collection may seem worn, that's because they have been! Most of the "huipils" used to make the one-of-a-kind items were woven 5-10 years ago! In the case that you receive an imperfect item, please email photos and a brief description to email@example.com and allow 72 business hours for a response. Damaged item claims must be reported to us immediately upon receipt of shipment.
- Once our warehouse receives the return shipment, you will be refunded within 7 business days. A confirmation containing refund details will be emailed to you. Note: refunds can take 3-5 business days to appear on your bank statement.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping. We recommend purchasing tracking and insurance, as we cannot accept responsibility for lost/damaged returns.
- Ineligible returns will be sent back at the customer's expense.
- We do not offer exchanges. Merchandise may be returned for a refund to the original form of payment or for store credit in accordance with our returns policies. You can then place a new order. Returned merchandise must be in new condition with all tags attached. Upon receipt of returned goods, Nena & Co. reserves the right to deny refund if the merchandise does not meet policy requirements. Once we receive your returned item to our warehouse, we will be able to issue you store credit. You will be responsible for the return shipping of your order. Your exchange order must be shipped and received at our office within 15 days of receiving your return authorization number. If your order comes after the 15 day time frame Nena & Co. reserves the right to refuse your return. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about returning an order to receive store credit.
- Nena & Co. is not responsible for any customs fees, taxes or shipping fees associated with your return package. Please make sure you ship the package correctly and mark it as a return to avoid customs fees from being charged to us upon delivery.
Items purchased with a gift certificate cannot be returned for cash value. You will be issued another store credit code for the value of the item.