Retail Sales Specialist (Part Time)Erica West @ 2021-04-13 11:57:19 -0600
Nena & Co. is an online fashion company based in American Fork, Utah. We work with artisans around the world to create hand-woven textiles that are used to make our unique handbags and accessories.
As the Retail Sales Specialist, you will have the opportunity to educate and connect with customers via video chat and establish yourself as a fashion expert. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop every level of our personal shopping program, including assisting with our retail store area design, collaborating with the marketing team on processes for booking appointments, working with customer service to build relationships beyond the shopping appointments, and more!
This is a part time position located at our American Fork headquarters.
How to Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com.
Personal shopping and retail sales related duties include but are not limited to:
- Select and style product for shopping appointments, based on customer preferences
- Explain background, functionality, and styling of unique handbags and accessories
- Relate with customers by effectively building rapport in a personal and professional manner
- Invoice orders, follow up after shopping appointments via email to answer questions and complete sales
- Own the personal shopping program and collaborate with other teams to create and improve processes
- Assist with events for customers and influencers
Additional duties may include:
- Fulfilling customer orders
- Checking inventory counts
- Running errands
This position requires a self-motivated, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and manage customers as well as daily tasks.
Job Requirements and Skills Needed:
- Excellent communication skills
- Team work oriented
- Self-starter, self-motivated, reliable, punctual, and friendly
- Ability to multi-task, at times in a fast pace environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Values and possesses ability to provide excellent customer service
- Critical thinker with ability to analyze and problem solve
- Must be able to adjust and adapt to multiple work related roles
- Consistently complete daily tasks
- Computer literate, with ability to learn our system quickly
- 1-2 Years Retail experience and/or customer service experience preferred