Facebook Brand and Marketing ManagerMelanie Macfarlane @ 2020-03-04 09:33:19 -0700
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting for growth, community, customer service
- Must initiate and facilitate marketing strategy to gain members, likes, engagement, sales and continue and improve positive customer relations
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Customer service, direct communication, acknowledgment and resolution of customer concerns
- Continually grow facebook likes on our public page and increase Private FB members
- Content management, works in conjunction with our marketing team to spread a cohesive messaging across various platforms
- Monitor all Nena related BST (Buy Sell Trade) groups and work directly with Administrators of the BST groups to maintain a positive reputation of the brand
- Cultivate relationships with FB members
- Develop cross promotions with other FB groups, influencers and or brands that have an active FB community that align with our customers
- Reputation management
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates
- Encourage and engage community participation
- Follow and respond and engage with customer comments on ads and regular feeds
- Initiate promotion strategy with in the group
- Formulate Nena & Co. procedures and protocol for this position
- Manage Nena Facebook related events
Facebook Brand and Marketing Manager Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted).
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
To apply please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org